Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm back in action


Yup, my winter brake is officially over. Its a new semesters with old professors and new ones. I am in my 3 semester of CRNA school already. I swear time flies when your on vacation, and the semester just seem to drag. This is the final hump until i start clinicals. Excited!!!!!And that means one step closer to accomplishing my dreams.

Sorry guys, i know i was MIA. I went away, when i came back and gave the blog a new look for the new year. Then my laptop was off for repair. I swear, i was a little hard not having my line of communication. I kinda grew fond of my blackberry.

So, made some major changes. First of, i quit my per diem position. Yeah, it was only a couple of times a month, but you know what I'll stay broke until graduation. I was forewarned by the seniors, this semester is the hardest. I am bracing myself. I'll use my down town to spend it with someone special with someone special :)
It was definitely sad to leave, i didnt really tell everyone i was leaving, just my trusted ICU buddy, the_Nigerian_God. TNG is cool, hopefully TNG gets into CRNA school too. Good luck, the interview is coming. Go knock them dead!!!

Anesthesia and coexisting diseases , and regionals are the major classes this semester and the regional professor is not joke from what I've heard. So, i used this weekend to party, mingle, had a few drinks and now I'm ready for this y'all. y'all know I'm going to try my best to give you all the details about studying, the material and all that.

Its school mode now.
Wish me luck y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment