Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm back: preparing for the new semester


Hey Y'all,

yes I've been MIA of course. I was on a much needed vacation with my people. Since my return, its been nothing but resting and watching TV.

Started preparing for the coming semester. Doing some reading now before the semester starts just to get warmed up and reading ahead for the first couple of weeks. I read just to get an idea of what's coming up, i don't too much into details.

But, we did have assignments to look over during the break, the reading wasn't too bad. Its mostly about A-line, CVP insertions and stuff. I'm not a fan of reading things like that because I'm a visual learner. So, i basically read to get an idea of line insertion and complications. But nowadays, YOUTUBE is not meant only for watching music videos. There are cool videos showing A line, CVP and Cordis insertions; pretty cool. Check them out.

The class load this semester is heavy. Regionals is not a joke, a per the seniors, and anesthesia and coexisting diseases requires a lot of reading. But i am looking forward to inserting lines on the dummies, i cant wait.

I'm not looking forward to the first day of classes because I'm afraid a familiar face might be missing. We'll see. I hope everyone is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment