Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Thursday, February 3, 2011

Congrats!!!!!



Congrats C.O!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the best news ever a few days ago. My coworker from the ICU got into CRNA school.
Best news ever, i know your going to make a great CRNA one day C.O.

What's funny about our situation is that we didn't tell a lot of people at work that we were applying. When I was applying last year i basically didn't tell anyone except for C.O. I remember being so nervous and hounding my poor co worker when i was at work because i didn't have anyone to talk to about it. I know C.O probably found me incredibly annoying . Oh well!!!!


Congrats buddy and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment