Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first spinal!!!!



Hey guys,
Here are the pictures that i promised. Sorry, i was M.I.A. I had midterms back to back and was hitting the books pretty hard. Midterms are over, so now i'm in the lab practicing my techniques. And honestly you guys, i am enjoying every moment of lab time. Its fun, stress free and i get to practice with some great and very intelligent classmates.
This semester is pretty rigorous I'll admit. And from the seniors accounts, this is the biggest didactic hurdle in this program. Once you survive this didactic portion, then its on to a different type of stress. And that is the stress of clinicals.

I love talking to the seniors. Most of them are very encouraging and relate with what we're going through. And they are so helpful and give great advice. Honestly, i don't know what we would do without them. I just hope that one day i can give out great advice and help other juniors like they have help us.

And on that note please enjoy my pics. I was practicing spinals and intubation with my classmates. I'll have some more picture for y'all.
peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment