Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday!!!!


Had an amazing and surprising day a few days back. My classmates surprised me with a birthday party. I was shocked, cant believe they did that for me with their busy schedules and with finals upon us. I truly have amazing class mates. And not to forget the cake was great and so tasty.
Got a couple of birthday cards and lots of sweets.

Now i have 2 finals left to go and with that we come to the end of the didactic portion of our program. Everyone is so hyped and nervous about going into clinicals. I'm so nervous!!!!cant wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment