Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Saturday, May 29, 2010

Relaxing





The count down, to the first day of class, is on. I am savoring these last days of freedom, to savor the best in life. Tick tick tick... Once school starts, its all about hitting the books.

This brings back memories. Recall your first day of High school. Well, i remember mines very well. The day previous to the first day of school, i was a nervous wreck. I was fearful and timid. I took a shower, and i don't know what came over me, i left the faucet running as i left the bathroom. When i returned, the bathroom was flooded. Mother was so pissed off. Sorry.....

And my first day of first grade. I got lost in the school, and somehow ended in the 2Nd grade class. And they teased the hell out of me. Whatever!!!

I was sick as a dog the first day of college. The day before was labor day, and was partying like crazy. I went to the labor day parade, and it rained as i was dancing in the crowed, probably gyrating and showing off my best dance moves. The rain stopped, the sun came out, my clothes dried up. Then it rained again, and i was wet again head to toe. Needless to say, i woke up with a fever. And my mother forced me to leave for school, i was miserable, unhappy, uneasy and in the worst mood possible.

Hope this day of first is different.

In the meantime, enjoy pictures i took at the zoo. Again, let me reiterate , i am enjoying my last days.

3 comments:

  1. Damn girl...that gorilla looks suspiciously like you...nice update..u went to the zoo with "him"?..I had a blast this weekend..hope u did too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very good pictures.....its as of yu are saying bye to them until you are off from your school............

    ReplyDelete