Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Semester two: done!!!!!


Wow, I'm extremely exhausted you guys. These last 3 weeks have been none stop. Its been one thing after the other, final after final. And alas, I'm done. can i have a sigh of relief now?

So, the whole class went out to celebrate after our last final and i cant believe its done. Guys, this is far more challenging then i expected. Anesthesia school is nothing compared to nursing school. Nursing school was a walk in the park for me. I mean, i studied a lot and got off the chart grades. But anesthesia school is a whole different ball game. I study twice as hard and twice as much. I make As and those dreaded Bs that i hated so much as an undergraduate. But you know what, I'm not going to complain anymore. I am just going to accept it and move on. And just like a dear classmate just told me, we could of been in worse situations with C's.

I have to start mentally preparing myself because next semester is more challenging from what I've heard.

I will definitely post lessons learned these next few weeks, but for tonight i just want to rest my mind and pray to the Lord and thank him for being by my side and always guiding me.

Its Christmas and i have so much to be grateful for!!!!

Thanks for reading. I have so much to share with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment