Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Social life


At this point, all i can say is my social life is dead. Barely went out this July 4Th weekend. I just needed a little time away from the books. There's nothing wrong with that right?

And everyone was talking about this party next week and that event going on next month. And I'm like, " yup wont be in attendance, will be missing that one too and that one most likely."

Its doesn't really bother me because I'm working towards a goal, and one day i will be harvesting the fruits of my labor. Until then, I'll enjoy socializing with my study buddy.

But man, i wished i partied more before i went into this program. So, all i have to say before you get into this, party hard and party well. Because once you start, the partying is over until you get to your next brake from school.

And got the worse possible news one can image the other day. So, at the end of this semester we have 3 weeks off of school. My plans were made, i had a list of things to do, and places to visit. My friend tells me that we have this project mandated by the school, that we do during our break. Then its not a break then if we have work to do. Just because were at home doing the project, doesn't mean its not work. I don't know what it entails. And for now, i don't care to know. I only heard the part about handing in a 20 page assignment, and my heart shut down. Dint hear anything after that.
So much for going to south beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment