Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Saturday, August 21, 2010

final grades are in

Final grades are in, finally. This one professor took forever to post the final grades. Honestly, started to get worried when she took so long. i kept calling everyone to see if they got there grade back, and luckily i wasn't the only one.

My overall taughs so far about the program. Well, this hard. i dont want to seem so repetative but it is. And that's understandable, i wouldnt want someone putting me to sleep, and their credentials were not top notch.

And we start more anesthesia specialty classes this fall, i'm nervous. Seniors have warned us, and i know what to expect but it hasn't calmed my nerves one bit. But i can only do my best, and work hard. i'm guessing that i probably wont have a lot of time on my hand to update this blog as often as i would like, but i will definately try my best.

i'm nervous.....wish me luck y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment