Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Semester one: officially over

Wow, I'm am exhausted. These last couple of days were really intense. It was basically, none stop studying. The library was definately my home away from home.

Pharmacology is not a joke. I dont even know how i managed to memorize all those drugs, their mechanisms of action and their side effects. Having my study buddy by my side was great. We just kept each other on tract, and whenever one was getting behind, the other was their to help push you forward. Pharm is not my favorite subject, but i somehow manage to always to well in that class. Always better then the other classes.

Physiology. Now, thats a topic i like. It's just interesting and fun to read, especially about the cardiovascular and respitory systems. I wish we did the "reproductive" system, if you know what i mean.

Anyways, i made a great choice when i resigned. I dont know how i would of managed to keep up with all the demands of this program with a job. I know i need the money but honestly, You are constantly doing something, either studying or writting a paper. Every one is different. I think i have decent time managment skills, but even with that i still felt i didn't have enough time.

Let me enjoy the rest of my summer, cause i know the fall is going to be hell.

peace out

1 comment: