Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Sunday, August 15, 2010

Readings: i am insane


So, i love books. I can say that reading is one of my favorite past times now. Currently reading 3 books at the same time. Let me elaborate on that.

First, I'm reading a book assigned by the school and they expect a paper after that. That's fine, but i read the book already halfway and incredibly boring, so i stopped. Its about anesthesia but I'll read it again, and do the paper. I mean i like learning about anesthesia, but its aimed towards the history of anesthesia, and i find it so repetitive. So, in between reading the anesthesia book, i will be reading a romance novel, my fave subject.

And when the mood hits, I'll be reading small passage from this book of poems titled relationship devotional. Ive read some sections, pretty cool. Needless to say, i read the section on passion and seduction. Hey, what can i say, not getting any fun times around here. And this is my only time i get to read what i actually enjoy reading. Once school starts again, its back to hitting the library 24/7. I'm tempted to read the section on partners in love and life next.

By the way, my shopping online for these anesthesia books. Wow!!! very expensive. One book is like $445 alone. That's the most expensive book ever i need to get. You bet I'm going to be going looking around for a cheaper alternative because $500 is a lot of $$$$. The other books are OK. I remember in nursing school i had a lot of tricks up my sleeves, i managed to borrow or get those books are reduced price, hopefully i can do the same. lets see what i can pull from my books of tricks.

I am enjoying the rest of my summer, savoring every last moment minute until school starts again. Went to the beach and had a great time. Next stop an amusement park for sure.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment