Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Monday, August 9, 2010

Support system

I can not emphasize how important it is to have a good support system. i mean spiritual, emotional and financial support going into this. the most important is probably moral support.

Sometimes, i come home so beat up, feeling down and tired. And nothing feels better then when you open that door and you find someone there greeting you at the door giving you support and encouraging you.

I don't have a life partner/significant other. But i do have family. I was, at first, unwilling to basically revert back to my pre college days when i was broke and depended on my parents for money. And i really looked into going away for school. But ultimately, i chose a school near my parents. And might i say that although we don't see eye to eye, my parents have been supportive. Even if i was miles away, and had support over the phone, some support is better then no support. they are my cheerleaders i tell you.

I do on occasions see this one person/potential partner, but i get mixed signals. What can i do, its life. The person is encouraging but....lol

But man, may i say how good it feels to have someone give you a hug on a bad day.

Thanks a lot family

No comments:

Post a Comment