Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
Albert Einstein



“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”














Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things that i am greatful for this thanksgiving


I am grateful for the home I live in, the car I drive and the food I eat. How can I not mention my parents for their emotional and financial support during this journey of anesthesia school.

I am grateful to all my real friends who have seen me through a lot of good and bad over the years. Though we are hundreds of miles apart we are still close in mind and spirit. Seeing me through my process of applying to anesthesia school and now seeing me actually in anesthesia school.

I am very grateful that I don't owe one penny to anyone. My parents taught me to work hard for what I wanted. It was a lesson well learned and one that I still live by today. But by the time i graduate anesthesia school i will be owing "uncle SAM" a good chuck of change but it will be for the best.

I am grateful that as a staff nurse, i never killed anyone (you know wrong doses, wrong med situation) and i am grateful that i never froze during a code. Although I'll admit that i have gotten violently sick after a code (ie IBS etc..)

I am thankful for love and good people in my life that surround me with it.I am thankful for education and the great opportunities I have been given and to be able to go to a great school and meet great people.

I am thankful that despite everything that has happened recently, i am still open to love, finding love, being in love and to being loved.

Last, but not least, I am grateful to God for every day he gives me on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment